<< chiusa nel 2016 >>
ROSMINIAN CONVENT 104a, Griffith Court – Fairview DUBLIN 3
In 1958, at the invitation of the Rosminian Fathers, a small group of Sisters set up a Convent in Dublin on the grounds of St. Joseph’s School for the Blind to engage in the care and education of boys with vision impairment. That ministry continued until 2006. In 1990 the Sisters moved away from the Campus of St. Joseph’s and a house on a nearby Housing estate was purchased where twoSisters still live. One is still working on a part time basis with people who are homeless or who caught in the poverty trap.