Universal prayer, which seeks the good without limiting it, takes us away from every kind of selfishness, expands our hearts in charity.
In the daily visit to the Blessed Sacrament it is our tradition to address our supplication to God by reciting 9 times the Our Father, the Hail Mary and the Glory to the Father according to the following intentions:
1. For the Holy Church, the Roman Pontiff, that God may send workers into his harvest.
2. For our Institute and other religious families
3. For our and other governments
4. For the bishop and priests of the diocese in which we reside
5. For our relatives, friends and benefactors
6. For those who commend themselves to our prayers
7. For our enemies and persecutors
8. For the conversion of infidels, heretics and sinners
9. For the sick, the tempted and the troubled.